Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nice videos: more bicycle fashion

  
Levi's has decided to enter the urban cycling market via the commuting crowd's needs.
It has come up, so far, with a pair of jeans and a jacket. Actually, they aren't even new items, they are recycled versions of items already on racks.

I actually went and checked them out. Over-hyped and nothing I can fit my big ass in. Remind me of those damned American Apparel high waisted jeans designed for those whose legs you can floss with!



Quite frankly, I could not care less about the technical bullshit really. Don't believe in it anyways... What's wrong with a little water? Hot dude though.

H&M on the other hand seems to have preferred a more... I don't know, laid back, cool chic approach, whatever that means.



Love the interracial couple. Feels good to have some company...

Again, nice contributions to the positive Zeitgeist. Those are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep discussion civil. Comments will be moderated to ensure the discussion remains on topic.